This translation is provided for convenience only and the Spanish version language will control in the event of any discrepancies.
THE BRANX EUROPE, S.L., with address at Avda. del Puerto Nº 2 5º B - Centro 11006 - (Cadiz), with company number B72371305
Purpose of processing
To facilitate, speed up, and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to attend to a request or query. Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities that are part of the corporate purpose of THE BRANX, as well as for the extraction, storage of data, and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation, and browsing of the Website. They may also be used for the management of social networks; Processing of browsing data in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
To whom can the data be communicated?
To the companies owned by THE BRANX EUROPE, S.L.. and, in compliance with legal obligations, to security forces, Judges and Courts, and other entities or public administrations when the law so determines.
How long is the data retained?
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and for as long as liabilities may arise in relation to such data.
What rights do you have as a User?
You can contact THE BRANX EUROPE, S.L. and request the exercise of your rights, which may consist of access to personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, request the limitation of treatment, data portability, the right of opposition or withdrawal of consent, at the following postal address: Avda. del Puerto Nº 2 5º B - Centro 11006 - (Cadiz). You can also exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
If for any reason you wish to contact us about any matter relating to the processing of your personal data or privacy, you may do so by any of the means indicated above.
THE "5 W'S" OF YOUR DATA
1. Who collects your data?
The data controller is THE BRANX EUROPE SL, also the owner of the Website, with address at Avda. del Puerto Nº 2 5º B - Centro 11006 - (Cadiz), with B72371305. For any questions related to data protection processed by THE BRANX, you can contact us by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
Data shared with third parties
In some circumstances, your personal data will be shared with third parties, which may be: external service providers of THE BRANX for the management of the services offered or queries made, in relation to your identification and contact details, payments made, and other preferences or information that you have indicated when hiring the service; customer service, marketing; competent authorities and judges and courts in case of a legal obligation; where appropriate, other companies owned by THE BRANX.
In cases where your data is transferred to external service providers if the countries in which they are located do not have laws that provide the same level of protection as that provided in the European Economic Area, we establish standard contractual clauses with those providers approved by the European Commission, examining the countries to which data may be transferred and imposing specific technical and organizational security measures to ensure compliance with European privacy and data protection regulations.
Specifically, your personal data as a User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Asana, Inc (633 Folsom Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
- Holded Technologies SL (Passeig Joan de Borbo 101, 08039 Barcelona, Spain)
- Slack Technologies Limited (One Park Place, Upper Hatch Street, Dublin 2, Ireland)
- Zapier Inc (548 Market St., #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401)
- Celonis Inc (One World Trade Center Celonis Inc., 87th Floor New York, New York 10007 United States)
- Sendinblue (7 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris, France)
- Google Cloud EMEA Limited (Velasco Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland)
In case the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, not foreseen above, at the time the personal data are obtained, you will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data are intended to be transferred, as well as about the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
2. When and why do we collect your data?
You can browse most of our web pages without providing any personal information, but in some cases, this information is necessary to provide you with the professional services you request. Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of THE BRANX, as well as for the extraction, storage of data, and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Website.
If we need to collect personal data in order to provide the service to you, we will process the information in accordance with the policy set out in this document, in accordance with the principles in Article 5 of the GDPR, and in the specific terms and conditions of the particular service concerned (if any), which contain specific privacy statements on the use of the data.
The data provided as indicated in the previous section will be processed by THE BRANX for the following purposes:
- Manage and manage an online meeting for the correct preparation of our services.
- In general, communication with you, by e-mail, telephone, chatbot, text message, or by any other means you have provided to us to respond to and manage requests you make to us and to manage issues relating to the services.
- Provide personalized service, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of THE BRANX.
- For the marketing study of the project and to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation, and navigation of the Website. They may also be used for the management of social networks.
- Proceed to the management of the collection of the corresponding amounts for the work carried out and previously contracted, or for warnings in the event of having become aware of misconduct.
- To communicate, if necessary, to the public authorities, the data required by law or by court order.
- To prove the legal relationship between the parties, as well as services
- Any calls or video calls that may be recorded will be recorded for quality control purposes, as well as for troubleshooting, strategy design, or fraud detection.
- Offer products and services, if authorized.
- To carry out market research or to ascertain the opinion of Users for the purposes of quality and improvement of services.
Likewise, when you subscribe to our newsletters we also ask you for an e-mail address in order to be able to provide you with the service, but in any case, you can unsubscribe from the service whenever you wish and we have the means at your disposal to do so.
3. How do we process your data?
We collect personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve a specific purpose. The information will not be used for a purpose incompatible with that described. We only disclose information to third parties if it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of the service and only to persons who need to know them. This is so that the service can be provided by treating your personal data with confidentiality and reserve, in accordance with the legislation in force.
In any case, we take security measures to protect data against misuse or unauthorized access, alteration or loss.
4. What security measures do we apply?
Rest assured, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our processing of your personal data, in particular, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of personal data.
Likewise, the basis that legitimizes the processing of the data obtained through the Website, as well as those provided through a form, is the establishment of a legal relationship and, in the case of sending commercial communications, consent.
In relation to the data that THE BRANX may, where appropriate, treat through social networks, the legitimate basis will be your consent, expressed when interacting with us through social networks. The legitimate basis will be the execution of the contractual relationship regarding initiatives, contests or promotions.
You should be aware that the information you post or disclose on social networking sites becomes public information that will be available to other users in general. We, therefore, recommend that you take special care when disclosing personal information on these sites. The collection of this data and information is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social networks, which we recommend that you consult.
The legitimate basis in case of interacting with THE BRANX through Whatsapp, Slack, or other messaging services will be your consent, freely given when using the social network, and the establishment of a legal relationship.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We will retain the information you have provided to us for the legally required periods and in accordance with the criteria and timeframes set out below.
In relation to the information you have provided us with through the Website, it will remain in our databases as long as you do not request the deletion of your data. If you request deletion, we would proceed to block them in our databases, leaving such information at the exclusive disposal of the Courts or other competent Public Administrations in accordance with current regulations and, in particular, the data protection authorities, in the case of demand for possible responsibilities, and to respond to possible claims to THE BRANX. The information will remain blocked for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of unsubscription as a User
The information provided and to which THE BRANX may have had access regarding transactions or payments as well as contracted services will be retained for a maximum period of 6 years from the time you unsubscribe as a user or, if you have not unsubscribed, from the time of the transaction or completion of the service.
The information posted on THE BRANX social profiles will remain until you decide to delete it.
The information relating to acceptance or consent will be kept as long as you are a Registered User of the Website and will be blocked for 5 years from the moment you unsubscribe as a registered user or the legal relationship ceases, in order to be able to accredit to the Data Protection authorities the fulfillment of legal obligations.
In the event that you assign exploitation rights on the content, of which you are the owner, to THE BRANX, it may keep the information that allows you to prove to be the legitimate assignee of those rights until they become public domain.
These are your data protection rights and how you can exercise them
You can exercise your data protection rights before THE BRANX EUROPE S.L. at the postal address Avda. del Puerto Nº 2 5º B - Centro 11006 - (Cádiz), by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
You may exercise your legally recognized rights, which are detailed below:
- Right of access: In the right of access, data subjects shall be provided with a copy of the personal data held together with the purpose for which they have been collected, the identity of the recipients of the data, the expected retention periods or the criteria used to determine it, the existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data as well as the limitation or opposition to their processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and if the data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information on their origin. The right to obtain a copy of the data may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
- Right of rectification: In the right of rectification, the data subject's data that are inaccurate or incomplete shall be amended in accordance with the purposes of the processing. The data subject must indicate in the request to which data refers and the correction to be made, providing, where necessary, the documentation justifying the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data being processed.
- Right of erasure: Under the right of erasure, data subjects' data will be deleted when they express their refusal to the processing and there is no legal basis preventing it, it is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, they withdraw their consent and there is no other legal basis legitimizing the processing or the processing is unlawful. If the erasure results from the exercise of the data subject's right to object to the processing of his or her data for marketing purposes, the data subject's identification data may be retained in order to prevent future processing.
- Right to object: Under the right to object, where data subjects express their refusal to the controller to the processing of their personal data, the controller shall cease processing provided that there is no legal obligation to prevent it. Where the processing is based on a public interest mission or on the legitimate interest of the controller, upon a request to exercise the right to object, the controller shall cease processing the data unless compelling grounds override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject or are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of claims. If the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for these purposes.
- Right of portability: In the right of portability, if the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or is carried out within the framework of a contract, data subjects may request to receive a copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. They also have the right to request that it be transferred directly to a new controller, whose identity must be communicated, where technically feasible.
- Right to restrict processing: Under the right to restrict processing, data subjects may request the suspension of processing of their data to contest their accuracy while the controller carries out the necessary checks or in the case of processing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller or in the performance of a public interest task, while it is verified whether these grounds override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject. The data subject may also request the retention of the data if he or she considers that the processing is unlawful and, instead of erasure, requests the restriction of the processing, or if the data subject no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. The fact that the processing of the data subject's data is restricted shall be clearly stated in the controller's systems.
If the request is not acted upon, the data controller will inform you, without delay and no later than one month after receipt of the request, of the reasons for its failure to act and of the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and of exercising all other legal remedies.
Partial Nullity, Applicable Law, and Place of Jurisdiction
In the event that any of the provisions or sections of these conditions of use should be declared null and void in whole or in part, such nullity shall not affect the validity of the rest, which shall remain in force.This legal notice is governed by Spanish Law. For any controversy that may arise regarding the interpretation and fulfillment of what is set out herein, we submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Cadiz.